Developing a Medical Malpractice Program for Your Clinic or Health Center
Risk management is an important consideration for all clinics and health centers. This section provides resources about the importance of a risk management program, developing a medical malpractice program, and the government guidelines and policies regarding FTCA.
How to Guides
- Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Medical Malpractice Program - Health Resource Services Administration (HRSA)
- Free Clinic-specific FTCA Information - HRSA
- FTCA Risk Management Webinars - Emergency Care Research Institute (ECRI)
- Quality, Risk Management, and Reporting Resources - HRSA
- NACHC Resource Page on Risk Management - National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC)